You have noticed that all documents under 10 Kilobyte in size are being indexed but documents that are larger fail with various error code like 64** or 16*** e.t.c. These documents can be found in the queue in the status preprocessing failed or the TREXPreprocessor trace contains the mentioned errors (f.e. 6401, 16001. 16057 e.t.c.)
- TREX 7.1/7.0/6.1
- SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment 7.1
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment 7.1
- SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment 7.2
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
Enterprise Portal 7.0, EP 7.0, Enterprise Portal 7.01, EP 7.01, Enterprise Portal 7.02, EP 7.02, Enterprise Portal 7.1, EP 7.1, Enterprise Portal 7.2, EP 7.2, Enterprise Portal 7.30, EP 7.30, MAX TRANSFER SIZE, Index management Service, Index Administrator, Index Monitor, TREX Monitor , KBA , EP-KM-CM , Content Management , BC-TRX , TREX , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.