- During an asset transfer depreciation area 01 is posted with, for example, transaction type 310 in the receiving asset.
- However, for some of the other depreciation area(s), the system is using a totally different transaction type, for example 158 or 153: this is unexpected and you wonder why this is.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ABT1, ABUMN, ABUM, transaction type 300, transaction type 153, 152 SAP_APPL, EA-APPL, SAP_FIN, ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0, ERP 2004, ERP 2005, EHP, 31I, 40A, 40B, 45A, 45B, 4.5A, 4.5B, 46A, 46B, 46C, 4.6A, 4.6B, 4.6C, 46C, 470, 500, 600, 602, 603, 604, 605, 606, 616, 617, 618, 700, etc. , KBA , FI-AA-AA-C , Transactions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.