The Account Overview shows no data for an account that has associated transactions.
SAP Business Bydesign
Reproducing the Issue
The issue occurs for both the Sales and Service tab in the Account Overview. We will use the Sales tab as an example:
- Go to Account Management work center.
- Go to Accounts view.
- Select an account and open by clicking on the Account Name/Account ID.
- Navigate to the Sales tab.
Message No records found for all documents like Sales Quotes, Opportunities, etc.
The Account factsheet has certain restrictions which will be solved by a correction in in one of our future releases.
If you still want to see the correct data on account fact sheet then as a workaround you shall remove the work center view Personal Data Disclosure (PERSONALDATADISCLOSURE) from the corresponding user(s).
Steps to do so:
- Go to Application and User Management work center.
- Go to Business Users view.
- Select the concerned user.
- Select the Edit button, followed by the Access Rights option.
- Ensure that the Personal Data Disclosure work center view is unchecked.
- Select the Save and Close button.
Account Overview; No records found; Report; embedded Report , KBA , AP-BP-BPT , Business Partner Template , How To