- In CRM component workbench(bwp_wd_cmpwb), by default, configurations are displayed in the 'configuration' tab.
- Actually, it is a html page displayed inside the SAPGUI. Thus it is possible to display the configuration on an internet browser window.
- It will be more convenient for trouble shooting using tools like httpwatch trace tool if the configuration is displayed on an internet browser.
- Some users has conectivity issues when display the configuration in SAP-GUI. The configuration tab within the Component Workbench is simply a container for a system default browser.
Picture 1. Display on 'configuration' tab:
Picture 2. Display on IE:
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
BSP_DLC_DEBUG_PARAM , KBA , CA-WUI-CON , Configuration & Design Layer , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.