- When downloading the iOS custom client from the End User Self Service Portal (EUSSP) it begins the download but it fails with a grayed out icon or continually attempts to download until removed.
- Logging into the Apple Developer account and going to the Certificates, Identifiers and Profiles section, expanding the Provisioning profiles section will show the mobile provisioning file as invalid.
- Attempting to install the application through the IPCU(Iphone configuration utility) will also error, reporting " Could not install application on device. Error: The identity used to sign the executable is no longer valid."
- The IPCU log from the device will show a similar text to the following error: Nov 18 11:47:17 installd <Error>: 0x1001e8000 verify_signer_identity: MISValidateSignatureAndCopyInfo failed for /var/tmp/install_staging.H6hhIx/foo_extracted/Payload/Afaria-ENT.app/Afaria-ENT: 0xe8008018
Nov 18 11:47:17 installd <Error>: 0x1001e8000 do_preflight_verification: Could not verify executable at /var/tmp/install_staging.H6hhIx/foo_extracted/Payload/Afaria-ENT.app
Nov 18 11:47:17 installd <Error>: 0x1001e8000 install_application: Could not preflight application install
Nov 18 11:47:17 itunesstored <Error>: 0x1021cc000 MobileInstallationInstallForLaunchServices: failed with -1
- SAP Afaria 7
- iOS devices
- End User Self Service Portal
- Custom Afaria client
SAP Afaria all versions ; SAP HANA Cloud Platform, mobile service for app and device management 1607
ipad, iphone, identity, cert , KBA , MOB-AFA , Afaria , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.