- ASE ran out of space on tempdb with an 1105 error
- Tried to increase tempdb space and the ASE server hung
- Running DISK INIT to create a new device also hangs
- sp_who shows all process with status:
- Running 'dbccstacktrace(diskinit_SPID)' reports the following calls
- sp_who shows multiple checkpoints on tempdb showing either:
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.