Is there an option to set the keycode via a response file during a silent install of Lumira Desktop?
- SAP Lumira Desktop 1.0 SP13
- SAP Lumira Desktop 1.31 SP04+
- SAP Lumira Discovery 2.X
** For Lumira Desktop 1.X
This can be accomplished by following Chapter 3.1 Creating a response file using the installation wizard of the SAP Lumira Installation Guide:
- Open the Windows command prompt.
- Navigate to the SAP Lumira Desktop installer.
- Generate the response.ini file by running the installer from the command prompt passing the -w command and location for the response.ini file like this:
"SAPLUMIRAXXXXP_X-XXXXXXXX.exe" -w c:\<your directory>\response.ini
- Open the response.ini file with a text editor and change the ******** in the line userkeycode=******** to the required Licence Key like this:
- Save the response.ini file.
- Running the installer with this response.ini file will take the keycode.
** For Lumira Discovery 2.X
This can be accomplished by following Chapter 2.4.2 Silent Installation with a Response File of the End User Guide: SAP BusinessObjects Lumira Discovery
- Open the Windows command prompt
- Navigate to the SAP Lumira Discovery setpup.exe file
- Generate the response.ini file by running the below command, specifying where to save the response file:
LumiraDiscoverySetup.exe -w <ResponseFilePath>\response.ini
- Open the response file with a text editor (preferably Notepad ++) and add the line to enter the required License Key:
- Save the repsonse.ini file
- Running the installer with this response.ini file will take the keycode
vi hilo visual intelligence lumira licence license lisense licencekey licensekey lisensekey Lizenzkey Lizenz , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , How To