Requirement: To be able to define the document communication settings for Balance Confirmation document, specific to a particular Account.
The option to define document settings for Balance Confirmation is not available in the Collaboration tab of Accounts.
However, to suffice your requirement, we could select a particular output channel[in your case Email] for Balance Confirmation documents that are addressed from a certain company to a particular customer.
The steps to do so will the follows:
- Go to Application and User Management work center.
- Go to Input and Output Management view.
- Go to Output Channel Selection sub-view.
- Show the rules for Balance Confirmation.
- Here you could add a new output channel and also specify the parameter settings: Company and the Business Partner [Customer].
Also bear in mind to change the sequence of the newly created rule so that it appears first in the list. This can be done be selecting the Change Sequence button and the list can be manipulated with the Move Up/Move Down buttons. This, because the rules work based on sequential priority.
KBA , balance confirmation , collaboration , document setting , account , settings , AP-BP-BPT , Business Partner Template , How To