- There is performance issue when check in a model using Proxy Server , using a repository installed on Microsoft SQL Server.
- When you Check In a model, it appears to process properly (for awhile), but eventually stalls. Examination of the Microsoft SQL Server "sys.sysprocesses" table reveals that two processes originating from the repository proxy server are blocking one another, and the process that holds the lock is in the state "AWAITING COMMAND". This state has remained unchanged for 20 minutes, (while I'm allowing the process to continue) it seems very unlikely that it will ever unblock.
- The problem doesn't happen when using direct connection.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 repository
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP02
- SAP PowerDesigner Proxy 16.5 SP02
"Proxy Server", "SQL Server 2005", "SQL Server 2008", ALLOW_SNAPSHOT_ISOLATION, READ_COMMITTED_SNAPSHOT , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.