- Sales Area data after replication from CRM to ERP are missing.
- Data in company code table is lost after saving the BP.
- BP's transfered to ECC are not being created into IS-M.
- BP created in CRM but Customer is not created in ECC.
- When creating a BP with sold-to-party role in CRM, providing sales area data, the Bdoc is green and filled with sales area data, but in R/3 (IS-M), the BP does not have sold-to-party role, sales area data is not filled, and the customer is not created in R/3.
CRMC_BUT_CALL_FU, customer-vendor-integration, ISM_BP_DEFAULT_VALUE, ISM_COM_BUPA_MAIN_INBOUND, CRM_ISM_BUPA_BPS_FILL_CENTRAL, CRM_BUPA_SALES_AREA_TO_R3, Mapping, dump, Replikation, Geschäftspartner , KBA , IS-M-MD-BP , Business Partner , AP-MD-BP , Business Partner , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.