Your First Implementation project has not gone live yet. You want to change or add a new funcation in the business configuration scoping. But there is no option to edit the project scope of your First Implementation project.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Implementation Projects view.
- Select the First Implementation project. Here there is not option to edit the project scope, you can only view the project scope.
The status of the First Implementation project is Tested. In this status the scope is set to Read Only. That is why you are not able to make scoping changes.
For making scoping changes, you need to revert the status of the First Implementation project. To do so, follow the below mentioned steps:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select Implementation Projects view.
- Select the First Implementation project.
- Choose Open Activity List.
- Select the Test tab.
- Open activity Confirm Milestone: Go-Live Readiness Acceptance.
- Un-check Go-Live Readiness Accepted and then choose Confirm button.
After this, status of the First Implementation project will revert to In Preparation and then you will be able to make changes in the scoping.
Add a Function in the Business Configuration Scoping, Can't edit Scoping , Unable to edit scoping, , KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To