You note one or more of the following when configuring BAPI_PR_CREATE to create Purchase Requisitions (PRs)
- During PR creation through BAPI_PR_CREATE, field BPUEB (Adopt Requisition Price in Purchase Order) is not passed correctly to the PR.
- PRITEM-PO_PRICE and PRITEMX-PO_PRICE are both filled, which is not correct (this should be one, or the other, but not both)
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
ECC, /DBM/ORDER02, EBAN, purchase requisition, BPUEB , KBA , MM-PUR-REQ-BAPI , BAPIs - Purchase requisition , MM-PUR-REQ , Purchase Requisitions , IS-A-DBM-ORD-SER , Service , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.