When creating a New Project the Project Type XYZ (XYZ represents the project type for ex : Customer project with sales integration) is not available under Project Type drop down menu.
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Project Management work center.
- Choose New Project under Common Tasks.
- New Project floor plan opens.
- While entering Initial Data under Project Type dope down menu you can see the Project Type XYZ is not available.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Choose the project and the Open Activity List button.
- Choose the Fine-Tune arrow.
- Find and choose the Project Types activity
- Choose Open button.
- Here you could see the in the column Obsolete if the check box is checked for the Project Type XYZ, the Project Type XYZ will be Obsoleted it means no more you can use this project type while creating the New project.
If you want to use the Project Type XYZ while creating the New Project kindly uncheck the check box and save it will enable the project type XYZ in your system.
KBA , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To