- Navigation Path in Web Intelligence Query Panel displays all objects, even the objects that should be restricted, both DHTML & Java Query Panels
- Restricted users can see ALL classes and objects if they switch the "available objects" view to "Navigation Path".
- While these restricted objects can be added to the query, WebI will not run the query but throws a user friendly error message instead (which is expected behavior):
- Some objects are not available to your user profile. You cannot refresh this document. See your administrator to request rights. (WIS 00002) (WIS 00000)
- SAP Business Intelligence 4
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise
- Web intelligence
WebI WebIntelligence Web Intelligence navigation path class classes objects dimensions query panel edit modify change display appear shows see visible restrict BSP security profile all ADAPT01707870 ADAPT1707870 ADAPT 01707870 1707870 TE: 5000515918 , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.