- The Tab Set component cannot be resized due to the resize selectors being covered by the added components.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a dashboard and add a Tab Set component to the canvas.
- Under the View >> Canvas Sizing menu, Select "Fit Canvas to Components".
- Add components to the Tab Set and resize the components so they take up the entire Canvas Area. Note that the Tab Set resizing selector at the bottom is not usable.
- The Tab Set exceeds the boundary of the canvas.
Increase the size of the canvas.
- Select from View >> Canvas Sizing >> Fit canvas to components.
- This will expose the resizing selectors as the Canvas will be enlargened.
- Adjust your canvas as needed using the Canvas Resizing option again.
tabset, re-size, resize, canvas , KBA , BI-RA-XL , BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Problem
SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards 4.0, feature pack 3 ; SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Xcelsius Enterprise 2008