- The AOLAP workspace was developed with the BICS connection to BW BEx Query
- The BEx Query includes BW Variables and also includes 1 structure in Rows and 1 structure in Columns
- If the value selected for BW Variables result in no data retrieved for the workspace, then the following error will display:
An error occurred in the MDAS service while processing a request from Analysis, edition for OLAP. Try the operation again. If the problem persists, please contact your administrator. (AOC00041). Failed to get representation: RuntimeException occurred: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.1 Support Pack (SP) 01 Patch 1. (Patch 1.1)
- SAP BusinessObjects Analysis Edition for OLAP (AOLAP)
01710480, ADAPT01710480, ADAPT01710479, ADAPT01711213, ADAPT01711214, AOLAP, BICS, BEx Query, 4.1, BI 4.1, BI 4.1 SP01 Patch 1, BI 4.1 SP01 Patch 1.5, Index: 0, Size: 0, AOC00041, java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException, RuntimeException, OLAP, Analysis , KBA , BI-RA-AWB , Analysis, edition for OLAP (Web) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.