- No transfer order (TO) is generated for a WM-PP transfer requirement (TR).
- A TR is generated from production order material staging but no TO is generated.
- The TO quantity on the TR has been changed to 0 and the TR item is set to fully processed although no TO was created.
- Quantity reduction is configured in WM-PP customising interface but still a TO is generated.
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
ECC. , KBA , LE-WM-TFM-PP , Production Planning (PP) Interface , LE-WM-TFM , Warehouse Movements , LE-WM-TFM-TR , Transfer Requirements , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.