- How to collect log files from Redwood BPA application to provide to support?
- Can you click on the "I" in the top corner of the BPA UI and provide the 'GetSupportFiles' zip containing the default trace logs and operator messages?
- SAP Central Process Scheduling 8.0 by Redwood
- SAP Business Process Automation 9.0 by Redwood
- SAP Business Process Automation 9.1 by Redwood
SupportAssist.zip System_GetSupportFiles job BPA Redwood CPS default trace , KBA , XX-PART-REDWOOD-BPA , SAP Business Process Automation by Redwood , XX-PART-REDWOOD-CPS , SAP Central Process Scheduling by Redwood , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.