- WebI, Crystal Report(CR), Dashboards or Query-As-an-Web-Service(QaaWS) is running based on UNX universe against BW InfoProviders(BW InfoCube, MultiProvider, VirtualProvider, DSO, Infoset and so on) in BI 4.0
- Shows incorrect data or unexpected behaivor on BI client, which differ from RSRT transaction result(e.g. run RSRT transaction as <INFOCUBE_NAME>/!<INFOCUBE_NAME>)
- Webi, CR Dashboards, QaaWS, which appears in correct data, if it shows the same behavior IDT Query Panel as well, it's required to collect Data Federator debug program with below steps via BW RSDRI interface.
How to genereate Data Federator debug report/programs against BW infoProviders in BI4.0?
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.x
- Web Intelligence (WebI)
- Information Design Tool (IDT)
- Data Federation Administration Tool (DFAT)
- SAP BW
Data Store Object, multiprovider, debug report, debugreport, trace , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BW-BEX-OT-DBIF , Interface to Database , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , BI-BIP-SL , Semantic Layer , BI-RA-XL , BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.