- The Crystal Report was developed by using BW BEx Query as the data source
- After refreshed the report, some values for the Key Figures will display as number 0 or 0.00
- If we run the query with RSRT transaction from BW, such values will display as empty since these are NULL value in BW
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011 / 2013
WARNING: The following resolution involves editing the registry. Using the Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems. Use the Registry Editor at your own risk. Refer to Note 1323322 for more information.
- Go to the entry [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\SAP BusinessObjects\Suite XI 4.0\SAP\BW MDX Query Driver].
- Change the value of TreatSAPNULLAsDatabaseNULL from No to Yes.
- Restart the CR and refresh the data.
crystal report, cr, 2011, 2013, cr 2011, cr 2013, null, database null, mdx, bw mdx, bex query, empty value, TreatSAPNULLAsDatabaseNULL, Convert Database Null Values t Default, Convert Other Null Values to Default, BI 4.0, BI 4.1, 4.0, 4.1, rsrt , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , How To