- For the period previously recognized as Daylight Saving Time in Russia, the time given within Central Management Servers' metrics pages is an hour early
- The time reported is GMT+3 rather than GMT+4
- Scheduled instances continue to run at the correct time
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- Specific to environments in Russia
xi 3 xi3 xi3.1 bi41 bi4.1 bip41 bip4.1 bi bip dst ADAPT01664967 ADAPT 01664967 1664967 ADAPT01664968 ADAPT01664973 ADAPT01664974 ADAPT01664975 savings timezone timezones time zone zones , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-CRS , SAP Crystal Server , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.