- This synchronization error is seen on a client after a failed synchronization
2013-10-15 17:03:45.038 <ApplicationName>[1076:850f] Http Communication Failure, Erro Code =201, = (null),
2013-10-15 17:03:45.038 <ApplicationName>[1076:850f] =================================================
2013-10-15 17:03:45.039 <ApplicationName>[1076:850f] SUPPersistenceException: SUPPersistenceException from synchronize: -- SUPSynchronizeException: Sync failed: -1305 (MOBILINK_COMMUNICATIONS_ERROR) %1:201 %2:128 %3:0Details:
StreamErrorCode = 201
StreamErrorMessage = 128
- The SUP verbosity logs shows no connectivity problems when receiving the upload or sending the complete download to the client.
- NOTE: This is a generic communication error and this article refers to one possible solution depending on the environment described below as well as other factors like synchronization performance in the SUP/SMP server.
- Native Client application
- Replication Based Synchronization (RBS)
- Sybase Unwired Platform (SUP) 2.1.3, 2.2.x
- SAP Mobile Platform (SMP) 2.3.x
- Connection via WLAN, probably through (but not limited to) Relay Server
- Synchronizing higher volumes of data
- Poorer quality network coverage.
- Seen more often on iOS 6.x devices but would not be limited to this.
KBA , MOB-SUP-RT , SUP Runtime , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.