The Account Assignment details maintained in the purchase order are not carried to the follow-on document Supplier Invoice.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Supplier Invoicing work center.
- Select the view Invoices and credit Memo.
- Select the Supplier Invoice and navigate to the Cost Distribution tab.
- The account assignment details are as: G/L Account Derived From: Product
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Order work center.
- Select the Purchase Orders view.
- Select the responsible Purchase order .
- Navigate to the Account Assignment tab.
- Here the account assignment details are as follows: Account Assignment Type: Cost Center.
The invoice is created in the delayed verification mode where the cost distribution details shows that the invoice item is referring to the Purchase Order directly instead of the Goods and Services Receipt.
The Cost distribution details display the below text indicating the Delayed verification mode of the supplier invoice:
This purchase order has more than 100 delivery items that the system only assigns to the invoice item after you post the invoice.
KBA , AP-SIP , Supplier Invoice Processing , How To