There are multiple symptoms for this particular issue. The known symptoms are listed below:
- Web Intelligence Processing Servers go into a "Failed" state in the CMC because they have crashed 5+ times in a 30 minute timeframe.
- Users may see the following message when viewing reports in InfoView:
- The Web Intelligence server is busy. Please save any pending change and try again later. If the problem persists, contact your BusinessObjects administrator. (Error: ERR_WIS_30284)
- Core dumps may be created if the servers are installed on a UNIX or Linux operating system
- The WIReportServer process will rapidly grow to 2GB+ in memory in a short period of time
- The following error messages may be reported in the WIReportServer*.log files:
- assert failure: (auditsrc.cpp:2181). (false : AuditeeManager::AuditEventCache::getData: Unknown exception caught. Rewinding all the way back to start of getData so that the auditor won't lose any audit events).
- **ERROR:MemoryManagement:Current process size 2.52725e+09 + 0 is over maximum limit 2.09715e+09 [kctMemoryManagement.cpp;58]
- **WARNING:CCDZMgr:Not enough memory to accept new connection [cecdzmgr.cpp;771]
- **WARNING:CCDZHome:Attach failed: max connexion limit reached [cecdzhome.cpp;92]
- **ERROR:CCDZMgr:The server is stopping because it cannot recover enough memory [cecdzmgr.cpp;744]
- Audit events for the Web Intelligence Processing Servers affected may not be entered in the Auditing database
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1 Support Package 6 + Fix Pack 6.1 (184.108.40.206) on Red Hat Linux Operating System
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.x on Windows Server 2008 R2
- Auditing Enabled
Webi Webi Report Server 30270 out of memory auditing events sql statements crash core dump restart failure failed , KBA , webi , unix , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.