SAP system starts up correctly, but after a while of use, it hangs up, or freeze completely, without allowing any activity, and then a window comes up with a "SAP SYSTEM MESSAGE: A" and when trying to open a new connection from SAP GUI the message: "SAP SYSTEM MESSAGE: N" is shown.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) 6.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM) 7.0
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) 7.0
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM) 7.0
- SAP Solution Manager (SOLMAN) 7.1
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions
- Windows Server 2012 Standard
IPv6 , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.