When assigning the source of supply for a Purchase Order the system doesn't show what the preferred supplier is.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Go to the Purchase Request view.
- Show Open Tasks
- Select task and click "Assign Source of Supply".
- The new window "Assign Source of Supply" opens up.
- There is a button called "Accept Preferred Supplier" but there's no field showing what the Preferred Supplier is.
The system passes the Preferred Supplier information from shopping cart to the Purchase Request but this field isn't displayed by default.
Field 'Preferred Supplier' is not displayed by default, however it is available under the Personalization section and you can add it to the screen.
Once this is done, you can see the value of preferred supplier before accepting it.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To