- While saving a Web Intelligence(WebI) report, whose report description exceeds 255 number of characters, the folder structure does not gets displayed.
- When user limits the report description to 255 or less number of characters, the folder structure is displayed and user is able to save WebI report.
Business Intelligence 4.0 SP04 Patch 6
Reproducing the Issue
- Enter the WebI report description more than 255 characters.
- Open the same WebI report in View mode and click on Save button.
- Save panel comes up but folder structure is not displayed.
This issue is not reproducible in Business Intelligence 4.0 SP06 and user is able to save WebI report with report description more than 255 characters.
WebI description, description limit , KBA , BI-BIP-PUB , Publishing and scheduling in InfoView/BI launch pad , Problem