- You want to assign a purchasing document as a reference to a new reservation you are creating in transaction MB21 but the field 'Purchase Order' is not available in the screen, yet the field exists in table RKPF.
- In the reference implementation Guide, you are unable to locate field selection customising for reservations.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
FM07MED0_DYNPRO_MODIFIZIEREN , SAPFM07R , 0590 , ECC, MB21, 261 , KBA , MM-IM-RS-RS , Reservations , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.