- Database activity hangs.
- No new database connections can be made.
- sqlsrvr.exe process uses 100% or high CPU in Process Explorer.
- No errors are reported in the ASE errorlog.
- Situation can only be resolved by killing the process and restarting ASE.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and higher
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP ERP 6.0
CR740221, 740221 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.