In a Purchase Order (PO) with non deductible condition value (NAVS), one or both of the following symptoms are detected:
- The NAVS value is wrong.
- EKPO-NAVNW is wrong or zero.
- When you look at the condition tab and open the taxes screen, the tax value changes.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
TAX, calculation, KOMP-MWSBP, KOMP, MWSBP, KOMV-KWERT, KOMV, KWERT, condition tab, tax screen, ECC, CALCULATE_TAX_ITEM, NAVS , EKPO-NAVNW, MWVS , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-TAX , Taxes , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.