- The Query Prompt Selector was configured with the BW Variable which has a LOV with big set of data
- The Query Prompt Selector can't initialize when view the dashboard from BI Launch Pad or Dashboard Designer
- The following error message display from the dashboard after the Query Prompt Selector loading for sometime
Error: "Request processing failed: Error Failure Your request could not be completed because a failure occurred while the report was being processed. Please contact your system administrator. [RCIRAS0546]"
- The following error message also displayed from the Fiddler trace
Error: "getLOV excepction (Error: N/A 99998)"
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.x
- SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards 4.x
BI 4.0, BI 4.1, Dashboard, Dashboard Designer, Xeclsius, memory, lack of memory, can't load lov, can't load query prompt selector, query prompt selector, can't initialize query prompt selector, [RCIRAS0546], getLOV excepction (Error: N/A 99998), getLOV, getLOV exception, 99998, N/A 99998, swf, xlf, BI Launch Pad, Refresh Before Components Are Loaded, Query Browser, Add Query, BICS, BICS Connection, BEx Query, BW Variable , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Obsolete: BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.