- The Functional Area (FKBER) is not re-derived in MIRO after new GL activation.
- This was working correctly prior to new GL activation.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
FAREA_DRV_ALWAYS FAREA_FROM_COBL, functional area, FKBER, UKV, BAdI, BADI_FAREA_DRV_ALWYS, IF_EX_BADI_FAREA_DRV_ALWYS, GLVOR, MM, materials management, SD, Sales and Distribution, CO, Controlling, ECC, multiple account assignment, change, changed, displayed, wrong, Master Data. , KBA , MM-IV-LIV-CRE , Entry MIRO , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.