- Process Integration (PI) messages are going into error state with mapping related errors.
- This may happen after a recent Support Pack (SP) upgrade or the deployment of new PI patches.
- The errors are noted in transaction SXMB_MONI or in PI Message Monitoring
- The error is similar to:
<SAP:Stack>Runtime exception occurred during application mapping
com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException:while trying to invoke
the method javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory.newSAXParser() of a null
- SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
Process Integration 7.10, PI 7.10, Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.4, PI 7.4, PO 7.4, Process Orchestration 7.5, PI 7.5, PO 7.5, XI, AEX, Upgrade, XSLT mapping, Java mapping, jaxp , KBA , BC-XI-IBD-MAP , Integration Builder Design - Mapping , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.