After creating and releasing an Outbound Delivery, the Registered Product record for the item delivered was created. However, the Registered product record did not contain the Account information and Ship-to address.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Service Entitlements work center.
- Go to the Registered Products view.
- Search and select the product ID ABC (ABC represents name of the product)
- Choose Edit button.
Here for the product ABC, the account and Ship-to information is missing.
If you do not maintain the corresponding details from the outbound delivery then the Business Configuration scoping should be maintained correctly by selecting the question:Do you want the solution to automatically record Registered product?.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Choose the Edit Project Scope button.
- Go to the Review Questions->Service->Entitlement Management->Registered Products.
- Scope the question:Do you want the solution to automatically record registered products sold during the outbound delivery,
- Select the Next button and Finish the scoping.
KBA , LOD-LE-BP-BP , Business Partner , How To