- Release strategy reset in transaction ME38.
- Release strategy canceled when delivery schedule is created or maintained (additional lines added).
- You want to update a scheduling agreement (SA) item price condition with t-code MEKL. This increases the whole document's price, hence if the current condition period's such condition is being changed (on MEKL pay attention onto the validity) then the release strategy of the SA is reset. But if you change the condition's value for a future date then the price change not goes into the SA automatically with MEKL transaction's process due to the price not valid today yet. Then the release strategy not reset at that moment. And if you add new schedule lines with ME38 later, on the day from where the new price valid (what we just entered in MEKL previously) then ME38 will be show in change log as release strategy reset transaction.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, Freigabestrategie , Lieferplan , zurückgesetzt , me38, EKKO-RLWRT, EXIT_SAPLEBND_002, MEKL, validity, condition, ME31L, ME35L, ME32L. , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-REL , Release (Approval) , MM-PUR-OA-SCH , Scheduling Agreement , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.