- What is the version of the SAP Integration Kit Transports loaded on the SAP System?
- How can we confirm the exact version of the SAP Integration Kit Transports loaded on the SAP BW System or SAP Netweaver System?
- In the past, to quickly know the version of the SAP Integration Kit Transports loaded on the SAP System, we looked in the Transport Management System (STMS), but now, most of the required functions, programs, and objects for Crystal Reports to connect to an SAP System are loaded automatically to the SAP System when applying an SAP Netweaver update, therefore, there will be no history of loaded transports of the SAP Integration Kit in the Transport Management System. How do we know the version of the SAP Integration Kit Transports loaded?
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP Crystal Reports 2020
- SAP Netweaver 7.4
- SAP Netweaver 7.5
- To know the SAP Integration Kit Transports version loaded on the SAP System, verify the version of the functions loaded on the SAP System for the type of SAP connectivity used.
- Login to the SAP System.
- Type transaction: SE38
- In the ABAP Editor, type the program name corresponding to the connection type, or functionality, you want to verify the version:
Connection Type Program MDX Query Connectivity /CRYSTAL/SAPLMDX Open SQL Connectivity /CRYSTAL/OSQL_EXECUTE Info Set Connectivity /CRYSTAL/QUERY_BATCH Row Level Security Tool /CRYSTAL/RLSDEF Cluster Definition ZCIMPRBG Content Administration /CRYSTAL/CONTENT_ADMIN ODS Connectivity /CRYSTAL/SAPLODS_REPORT Personalization /CRYSTAL/LPERSU01 Authentication Helpers /CRYSTAL/SAPLSECURITY
For example, for the Open SQL Connectivity, type the program name: /CRYSTAL/OSQL_EXECUTE
- Click on the button "Display"
It will display the program code
- To verify the version, go under the menu "Utilities", and select: "Versions - Version Management"
- You will then be able to see the version of the program.
- If the version is blank, it means the function has been loaded by an SAP Netweaver update or an SAP BW update or upgrade.
- The recommendation is to always load the SAP Integration Kit Transports corresponding to the version of Crystal Reports used after each SAP Netweaver / SAP BW update. Once the SAP Integration Kit Transports are loaded, you will then be able to see the version for the functions.
- To find out what is the version to use, see the following SAP Knowledge Base Article: 2177314
- To find where are the SAP Integration Kit Transports are located, see the SAP Knowledge Base Article: 3037597
Media not computed.
SAP Integration Kit Transports, CR, SAP IK, crystal, bw, transports , KBA , gscnawest_video , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , How To
SAP Crystal Reports 2011 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2020