- Processes on SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) can be "remote i/o" status connecting to a remote servers
- Local Server is waiting for a response from remote ASE for querying a proxy tables
- If those processes in remote i/o status are terminated, The processes can remain forever until ASE reboots
- Processes are running cursor operations on remote servers and waiting for response from them
- SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7
- SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
ASE, zombie, process, remote i/o, CR, 750763 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.