- Connection between ASE and Microsoft Excel fails with the following message when trying to connect to ASE server:
"The connection assistant cannot establish a list of databases with the specified datasource".
- Normal connection to the DB works, and OLDEB works as well.
- Sybase CTISQL Utility 15.5
- ODBC driver 15.05.00.1000
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.0.3 ESD#1.1
- Windows 7
444961, CR444961, CR#444961, MS excel, data import, SQLTables, data source, data connection, ODBC DSN , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.