- The Web Intelligence Processing Server (WIPS) is stuck or remains in an "Initializing" status within the Central Management Console(CMC) for an excessive period of time
- The process WIReportServer.exe shows up in Task Manager and consumes some CPU on a regular basis
- If the Web Intelligence Processing Server (WIPS) is issued a "stop" command it successfully stops
- In the High level traces of the Web Intelligence Processing Server (WIPS) find the following:
.\auditsrc.cpp:750:-: TraceLog message ######|Location Guid|Date Time|Tzone|Information| |==| | | DeviceName | ProcessID | ThreadID || |0|2|0|2|-|-|-|-|-|-||||||||||||AuditeeManager::EventCache::adoptLogFiles: adapting the log file (Drive)\Install Directory\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\Auditing\audit(value).txt
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x(BI)
- All Supported Operating Systems
initializing status webi processing server disabled hanging slow to start wips auditing number of audit events in queue failed , KBA , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.