- Intermittent Windows Socket errors.
- Message: Sybase.Data.AseClient.AseException:
Connection to Sybase server has been lost.
Connection died while reading from socket. Socket returned error code 0. ERRNO returned 0.
All active transactions have been rolled back.
Activity ID: XXX
App Domain: ROOT-1-xxx
Process Name: c:\windows\system32\inetsrv\w3wp.exe
A service that integrates a web application hosted on IIS 7 on load-balanced windows 2008 servers with a Sybase ASE 15.x database hosted on HPUX.
- SAP Sybase Software Developer Kit (SDK) 15.7 SP110
- Adaptive Server Enterprise ADO.NET Data Provider
- 4.0 Provider ( Sybase.AdoNet4.AseClient.dll )
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- IIS 7.x
ado, ado.net, .net, disconnect, dropped, connection, conn, drop, crash, exception, open, close, lost, died, killed, kill, initial, initialization, web server, socket, Win, windows, R2 , KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.