- DQM trans service issue.
- Intermittently, RFC server communication fails/timeouts.
- Restart of the RFC fixes the issue.
- No errors in RFC logs or in Data Services logs.
- RFC server appears to be running and successfully up.
- RFC appears to be successfully connected in SMGW (Gateway > Logged on Clients).
- Connection to RFC server appears to be timing out from the gateway side.
- All calls to DQM for SAP RFC (XD01, BP, iDocs etc.), fail with error: "Exception COMMUNICATION_FAILURE raised during RFC, call GET_MATCH_CODES"
- Error when Test Connection in SM59: "Connection Error
Error when opening an RFC Connection (CPIC-CALL: 'ThSAPOCMINIT' : cmRc=27 thRc=6
ERROR: timeout during allocate of registered program
LOCATION: SAP-Gateway on host <hostname/gw>
DETAIL: TP FLRFCSRV init/busy for more than 60 sec
RETURN CODE: 677
Data Quality Management for SAP
DQM, RFC, CPIC CALL, timeout, COMMUNICATION_FAILURE , KBA , EIM-DQM-SAP , Data Quality Management for SAP , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.