The Net Value of the service order does not consider the Coverage (Goodwill) added at the item level.
SAP Business Bydesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service Orders work center.
- Create a New Service Order from Common Tasks.
- Add the mandatory details like account in the service order.
- Select the View All button.
- Go to the Items tab.
- Add the service ABC and maintain and add Goodwill 50% under Coverage (ABC represents the ID of the service).
- The Net Value calculated for the service order has not considered the Coverage (Goodwill 50 %) added for the product.
Note: The behavior is same for the other CRM documents like Sales Order & Manual Invoice.
You have not maintained the Coverage (Goodwill) in the Product and Service Portfolio work center.
- Go to Product and Service Portfolio work center.
- Go to the Pricing view.
- Go to the Special Surcharges, Special Discounts subview.
- From the dropdown select Special Discount: Coverage Goodwill.
- Create new entries for Goodwill 50% and Goodwill 100%.
- Release the Coverage Goodwill.
Now the CRM documents will consider the Coverage (Goodwill) while calculating the Net Value.
Coverage, Goodwill, Warranty, Service Order, Special Discounts , KBA , AP-SCO , Service Confirmation Processing , How To