- Invalid is listed inside of the Sybase Control Center under licensing for Total Device License Count
- Additional devices are unable to be registered
- Inside of the server log (~\Sybase\UnwiredPlatform\Servers\UnwiredServer\logs) named <host name>-server.log, there will be an error: the number of registered devices has exceeded the max limit of device license, so start as admin mode and can't deal with device requests
- In addition there will be another error inside of the same log:
The SUP_BASECLIENT license cannot be checked out for all devices.
- The Sybase Unwired Platform license contains only CP licenses and no ST licenses.
- Sybase Unwired Platform: All Versions
SAP Mobile Platform 2.3 ; Sybase Unwired Platform 2.1 ; Sybase Unwired Platform 2.2
base, client, license, device , KBA , MOB-SUP-RT , SUP Runtime , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.