In the Customer Specific Discount Product, the Mass Change is possible only on the Fixed Price but not on the Percentage.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Product and Service Portfolio work center.
- Go to the Pricing view and the subview Discount List.
- In the Show field from drop-down select Customer Specific Discount Product and click on the Go button.
- Select the Customer Specific Discount Product ABC(where ABC is Discount Product name) and click on the Edit button.
- Go to the Items tab and click on button Mass Change for the selected Product.
- In the Mass Change screen select the Item and go to Step 2:Items Selected for Change.
Here you can see under section Define your changes,only Fixed Amount field is provided but not the Percentage field.
The Mass Change is only possible on the Fixed Amount,not on the Percentage in the current ByD release.
This is an expected system behavior.
KBA , LOD-CRM , Cloud for Customer , How To