Purchase Orders not available in Project Management under Product and Purchasing view.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Project Management work center.
- Choose Projects view.
- Choose Projects Subview.
- Search and chosoe Project XYZ (represents the project ID).
- Chosoe Edit -> Products and Purchasing button.
- Go to Purchase Orders sub tab here you are unable to see the Released Purchase Orders which are assigned to the Project XYZ .
Project Procurement is not scoped in the system hence the system will not show the Purchase Orders assigned to project.
If you want to see the Released Purchase Orders under Products and Purchasing view of Project Management work center please scope the Project Procurement in the system.
Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Choose the Implementation Projects view.
- Choose Project and Choose Edit Project Scope button.
- Go to Step 3 - Scoping -> Project Management -> Project Planning and Execution -> Project Procurement here choose the Check Box to scope Project Procurement in the system.
- Complete all the steps until Confirm to save the changes made in system.
KBA , AP-PRO , Project Processing , How To