The above error is encountered for individual records when migrating Personnel Administration Data.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Implementation Projects view.
- Select the relevant Change Project.
- Select the Open Activity List button.
- Search and find activity Migration of Employee Data - <Country>.
- Hyperlink: Migrate personnel administration data using the migration tool.
- Upload the populated migration template and Execute Migration.
In case there are no change projects open, access the concerned activity by searching in the Overview view of Business Configuration work center and select the Change Immediately button.
The cause for this error message is that for the respective records, the employee's Personnel File is already updated with the Work Agreement, Organizational Assignment in the system and it is not possible to migrate the Personnel Administration Data for the employees whose data was already updated in the system.
To verify the Personnel File of the employee, please follow the below steps:
- Go to Personnel Administration work center.
- Go to Employees view.
- Select the employee XYZ.
- Select the Edit button.
- Navigate to the Employment tab.
- Here you can find the Work Agreement and Organizational Assignment sub-tabs.
This is standard system behavior.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To