- In a non-SAP environment, user should be able to install Dashboard Design before installing SAP GUI and EA features should be usable.
- Dashboards Design 4.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Install Dashboards client without SAP GUI installed on the machine.
- Launch a blank dashboard.
- Go to SAP Menu.
- All options are disabled.
An Adapt has been raised under ADAPT id ADAPT01515419.
This is documented in the release note with ID#4668053. To workaround, try the below steps:
- Install SAP GUI and Business Explorer.
- Manually register the .dll file by calling "regsvr32.exe XcelsiusExtension.dll" in the "%Install_ROOT%\SAPBusinessObjects XI 4.0\win32_x86" folder
SAP menu, grayed out, ADAPT01515419, Xcelsius, SAP GUI , KBA , BI-RA-XL-DSL , Dashboards, Design-Time, Design on Multi-Source , Bug Filed