- The valuation of a goods receipt for a purchase order is not clear.
- GR does not use PO price.
- GR/IR value and MIRO value are different.
- Amount posted to WRX is incorrect.
- Wrong price in goods receipt for purchasing document.
- MIGO - Wrong amount posted.
- The GR for PO got posted for wrong rate.
- Price difference being credited during GRN.
- Mismatch in GR and PO value.
- M7301 Value of the Goods Movement is Negative.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, WRX, GR/IR clearing value, wrong value, unexpected value, wert, amount, higher amount, wrong amount, MIRO, valuation type, GR value, Invoice, PO custom duty, Scheduling Agreement, MBEXPLAINWRX, migo, purchase order, ME23N, purchase order history, EKBE, WRBTR, DMBTR, freight, M7301, E301, Goods Movement, Negative, Value, Clearing, Zero, Quantity, Net Price, Change, Outstanding Balance, T003-XNETB, XNETB, KBEFU-ZBD1P, ZBD1P , KBA , MM-IM-GF-POVL , Purchase Order Valuation , MM-IM-GF-VAL , Goods Movement Valuation , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.