- Error "FAILED TO SAVE DOCUMENT" while saving the report from Crystal Reports.
- Unable to save Crystal report from designer to Business Objects server or locally.
- Crystal Reports 2008
Reproducing the Issue
- Open a report from Crystal Reports designer from Business Objects server or locally.
- Refresh it and keep it unused till the machine goes in to Hibernate mode.
- Now access the machine and try to save it locally or on server
- This message is displayed when opening Crystal Reports from a network consisting lose connection.
- This error condition might also occur when computer is into Hibernate mode , leaving Crystal Reports running and connected to the database on a network server.
Always exit from Crystal Reports before Hibernating.
Not supported, saving CR , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
Crystal Reports 2008 V1