The Purchase Requisition (PR) numbers are not continuously assigned in specific cases:
- There are gaps (missing PR numbers) in PR numbers.
- You can save a PR with smaller number than the PR number you saved before.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SPRO, IMG, OLME, ME51N, ME52N, ME53N, EBAN, SE16, buffer, existing, overwrite, jumps, lost, number range, current number level, sequence, legal reason, sequential. , KBA , numbers , MM-PUR-REQ , Purchase Requisitions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.